Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blago on the go

Poor Rod Blagojevich.

A federal judge in Chicago won’t let the disgraced (and disgusting) former governor of Illinois go to Costa Rica for a reality show called, of all things, “I’m a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!”

The judge may be afraid that Blago would leave the country and never come back. We should be so lucky.

Blago, desperate for cash since he lost his paying job and is facing some hefty legal fees, is not giving up.

He says he might stay in the states and “play some other role in the show.”

I don’t know what that might be, but I’m pretty sure it won’t be:

1) Ethics advisor.

2) Legal advisor.

3) Hair stylist.

Let’s face it; Blago has a limited set of skills for today’s challenging work environment. There aren’t too many jobs that call for acting like a jerk and extorting bribes. (OK, that does sound like a judge on “American Idol,” but you get my point.)

Blago needs to stop dreaming and start focusing on his next role. That, of course, would be starring in “I’m an Inmate … Get Me Out Of Here.”

3 comments:

Mack said...

Perhaps the Democratic Party will Ted Kennedyfy him, making him The Really, Really Last Lion. Or presidential candidate in 2012.

Anne said...

I heard he was writing a book titled" The Compleate F***ing Book O' Curse Woids, Chicago Edition." Can't wait to read that one as I'm feeling my years at the knee of an oilfield worker has left me inadequatly prepared for the real world requirements re:cussing.

Galoshes WD40 said...

He could find Jesus and become The Rod of God.